CoinAgenda Global 2022
The ninth annual CoinAgenda Global will kick off with an opening cocktail party at The Mob Museum on Friday, October 21. CoinAgenda Global will take place at the luxurious Circa Resort & Casino and will focus on Web3 and cryptocurrency investing. On Saturday and Sunday (October 22 and 23), CoinAgenda Global will discuss legal, regulatory and jurisdictional issues involved with starting and investing in blockchain companies. Saturday will conclude with a Legendary Dinner at Mike Tyson’s former Las Vegas estate and Sunday will conclude with a casual closing cocktail party. In between both day’s content and in partnership with BitAngels, up to 30 approved companies (a mix of angel and VC investments as well as tokens trading on exchanges) will pitch in a Demo Day environment.
-For agenda updates click here
-In the case of an event cancellation, tickets will transfer to a future CoinAgenda event. We are unable to issue refunds on purchased tickets.
- Thought Leadership Content: Some of the greatest speakers in the industry will present keynotes, panels and presentations for a full two days of expansive content and knowledge at CoinAgenda.
- BitAngels Pitch Competition: Founded in 2013 by Michael Terpin and David Johnston, BitAngels was the first angel investor network for the blockchain industry. Up to 30 blockchain startups will pitch at CoinAgenda.
- Top Tier Networking: Our speakers, sponsors, and attendees are thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and investors.
- Legendary Dinner at a Luxurious Estate: The Legendary dinner provides an evening for all attendees, speakers, and sponsors to gather in a luxurious estate with dinner, drinks and music. CoinAgenda kicks off with an Opening party to network with each other and ends the final day with a Closing Cocktail party.
- Opening Party: Network with CoinAgenda’s thriving community of investors, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders with appetizers and drinks.
- Closing Cocktail Party: Close out the final day of CoinAgenda Global 2022 with a night of dancing, drinks, and music by the hottest DJs.
Confirmed Featured Speakers for CoinAgenda Global include:
- Bobby Lee: Founder & CEO of Ballet
- Alyze Sam: Co-founder of Tech & Authors & Award-Winning Author
- Dennis Jarvis: CEO of Bitcoin.com
- Dr. Ben Goertzel: Co-Founder and CEO of SingularityNET
- Sophia the Robot
- Dirk Lueth: Upland
- Warren Whitlock: Host Distribute Conversations
- John Penn: Perkins Coie