Scroll down to see who is confirmed!
COVID-19 SAFETY & HEALTH MEASURES
*PLEASE READ* All CoinAgenda event venues require attendees to wear masks and upon entry of each venue, present evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative test carried out up to 72 hours before the event.
This includes the Miramar Events Center, Antiguo Casino de Puerto Rico, Conservatorio de Musica de Puerto Rico, and 7eight7 Nightclub.
Puerto Rico COVID Information:
For fully vaccinated travelers on domestic flights:
- Required to upload an official Vaccination Card through the Travel Declaration Form portal.
- Please note that only FDA-approved vaccinations will be accepted. These include Pfizer-BioNTech, Modern, and Janssen/Johnson & Johnson.
For non-vaccinated travelers arriving on domestic flights:
- Required to provide evidence of either a PCR molecular or antigen COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of arrival.
- If arriving without a test, they must upload either a PCR molecular or antigen COVID-19 test taken on Island within 48 hours of arrival or receive a $300 fine. They must quarantine until results are received.
- If the uploaded result is negative, the quarantine is lifted.
- If the result is positive, the person must isolate and follow the local isolation protocol at his/her own expense.
Travelers arriving on international flights:
- For foreign nationals arriving on international flights, both proof of vaccination and a negative test result performed no more than 72 hours of arrival must be presented.
- For fully vaccinated U.S. citizens and long-term residents, both proof of vaccination and a negative test result performed no more than 72 hours of arrival must be presented.
- For unvaccinated U.S. citizens and long-term residents, a negative test result performed no more than 24 hours of arrival must be presented.
Nearby Testing Sites:
- Laboratorio Principal Caparra (rapid antigen)
carr. #2 Edif 171, Sector Juan Domingo, Guaynabo, 00966, Puerto Rico
- Laboratorio del parque (rapid antigen)
352 C. del Parque, San Juan, 00912, Puerto Rico
- Laboratorio La Merced (rapid antigen)
009183508, 310 Av. Ing. Manuel Domenech, San Juan, 00918, Puerto Rico
- Laboratoris Borinquen (2.5 miles from Miramar Event Center)
#1954 Av. McLeary, San Juan, 00911, Puerto Rico
- Walgreens Pharmacy (1 mile from Miramar Event Center)
700 Av. Roberto H. Todd, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
- CVS Pharmacy (4 miles from Miramar Event Center)
8030 C. José M. Tartak, Carolina, 00979, Puerto Rico
- PCR testing at SJU airport- (results in 48 hours) https://www.travelagentcentral.com/caribbean/san-juan-airport-now-offering-pcr-testing-for-all-passengers
CoinAgenda has taken enhanced health and safety measures intended to mitigate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in partnership with our venues. Despite the protocols and requirements that we have put in place, no precautions can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Traveling to and from, visiting, and/or providing services in and around the conference may lead to a risk of exposure to COVID-19.
CoinAgenda is hereby not responsible in the event any attendee contracts COVID-19, requires additional isolation/quarantine at the hotel, or experiences any issues regarding travel restrictions or regulations for any part of their journey to/from the event. Attending CoinAgenda is to be done at your own risk, although both the CoinAgenda conference series and the venues are taking the utmost precaution in regards to COVID-19.
Please respect social distance and be mindful of people’s comfort levels and sensitivity for space.