We’re getting close to kicking off CoinAgenda Global 2021 in Vegas! We’re excited not only for the show, but for the new CoinAgenda-Connect platform that will help facilitate connections between attendees and allow for 1:1 meetings at the event!
Here’s how to get started:
Please save [email protected] as a whitelisted email address so you can stay up to date throughout the event.
1. Log in to the web platform with your passcode https://connect.coinagenda.com/
- All registered attendees on Eventbrite have been sent their passcode from sender, CoinAgenda Connect.
- If you did not receive your code and you are registered on Eventbrite, please email [email protected] and [email protected] for your passcode.
- If you registered on Eventbrite after Oct 25 11:59 pm PST, you will not have access to the CoinAgenda networking app until Oct 27 or 28.
2. Click on the Smile icon at the top right corner, then click on “My Profile” to update your personal profile with a picture and relevant information.
- *If you are an event Sponsor you may also edit your company booth by clicking on “My Company Profile”. The better your profile, the better your networking will be!
3. Go to the “Meet” section, then “Search” tab, and look for attendees of your interest using the dropdowns.
4. Send meeting requests to attendees you are interested in connecting with at the show.
5. Once the other party has confirmed the request, you will be able to chat through the “message” icon at the top-right corner of the platform, and agree on a specific location of the venue where you would like to meet in-person.
Enjoy the event and the networking!
For general social chat, join our CoinAgenda Telegram group.