We’re getting close to kicking off CoinAgenda Global 2021 in Vegas! We’re excited not only for the show, but for the new CoinAgenda-Connect platform that will help facilitate connections between attendees and allow for 1:1 meetings at the event!
Here’s how to get started:
Please save [email protected] as a whitelisted email address so you can stay up to date throughout the event.
- Log in to the web platform with your passcode https://connect.coinagenda.com/
- All registered attendees on Eventbrite have been sent their passcode from sender, CoinAgenda Connect.
- If you did not receive your code and you are registered on Eventbrite, please email [email protected] and [email protected]a.com for your passcode.
- If you registered on Eventbrite after Oct 25 11:59 pm PST, you will not have access to the CoinAgenda networking app until Oct 27 or 28.
- Click on the Smile icon at the top right corner, then click on “My Profile” to update your personal profile with a picture and relevant information.
- *If you are an event Sponsor you may also edit your company booth by clicking on “My Company Profile”. The better your profile, the better your networking will be!
- Go to the “Meet” section, then “Search” tab, and look for attendees of your interest using the dropdowns.
- Send meeting requests to attendees you are interested in connecting with at the show.
- Once the other party has confirmed the request, you will be able to chat through the “message” icon at the top-right corner of the platform, and agree on a specific location of the venue where you would like to meet in-person.
Enjoy the event and the networking!
For general social chat, join our CoinAgenda Telegram group.