Layer1 Events investor tickets are reserved for investors actively investing in startups and venture funds. This can be verified by providing proof of recent investments and company affiliation. These investors can include fund managers, for example:
- General partners
- Limited partners
- Managing partners
- Managing directors
- Family Office Managers
Verified Investor Tickets include:
- One accredited investor event ticket.
- Early access to the companies pitching at the event.
- Assistance from Layer1 Events’ team, which facilitates pre-arranged meetings with founders.
Investor accreditation will not be provided to:
- Service providers, accountants, legal advisors, marketing or public relations firms.
- Consultants: advisers that connect startups and investors.
- Company founders.
- Government and trade agencies.
- Property and real estate investors.
- Non-investing employees of investment funds, accelerators, and incubators without funds under management, for example, heads of the community, entrepreneurs in residence, or marketing and project managers.
Angel investors, junior members of investment funds, and partners in family offices and foundations may apply for investor accreditation. These roles will be subject to a stricter assessment process and will be required to provide information including but not limited to the following:
- Proof of recent investments provided by an independent source
- Proof of funds under management and dedication to venture investment
- Details of investment focus: industry, geography, and stage of development
- Proof of track record of investments: successful exits of previous investments
- Proof of affiliation with the fund/company
Legitimate investor applicants include partners of venture funds, corporate venture funds, angel investors, limited partners, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, corporate M&A teams, and private equity actively investing in ventures.
Gaining investor accreditation is subject to assessment and approval by Layer1 Events’ investor accreditations team, which reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation via the online application process.
Layer1 Events also retains the right to cancel any investor accreditation at their discretion and at any time. This includes revoking invitations made by Layer1 Events.
Verified Investor Application